It is venerated in the Temple of the School of Christ that was originally in the Hermitage of Vera Cruz. He was transferred to the School of Christ in the year 1664. At the beginning of the era he was a crucified Christ who was known as “Christ of the Precious Blood”. It has 1.50 meters. high and about 40 cm wide in the back and arms, neck and legs are mobile, thus allowing the crucifixion in the celebrations and acts of Holy Week.
There are no data that reveal the name of the sculptor. The buried Lord was consecrated on December 9, 1979, by his eminence Mario Cardenal Casariego.
* Texts taken from www.CuaresmaDeAntigua.com
Departure: 4:00 PM
San Francisco El Grande: 5:15 p.m.
Colonia Candelaria: 7:00 PM
Central Park: 20:30 Hrs
La Merced: 21:45 Hrs
Tank of the Union: 00:00 Hrs
Entrance: 02:00 Hrs